Please upgrade your browser. This site requires a newer version to work correctly. Read more

How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?


The top of each course page lists the amount of CE hours for which the course is approved as well as the GBCI course ID.

If a course is LEED-specific, it will have a logo with the LEED Specialty or Specialties for which it is approved (BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND, HOMES).

If a course is approved for AIA LUs, it will have the AIA CES logo at the top. If you hover over that logo, it will say "LU" or LU/HSW", depending on the credit type.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask a question

Have a question or comment?


(within U.S.)


(outside U.S.)

M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST


U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296


2101 L Street, NW
Suite 500
Washington DC 20037