How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
The Education @USGBC subscription allows you access to best-in-class content designed by the world's leading educators. The subscription offerings include technical content, case studies, and Q&A sessions with the creators of the LEED rating systems and experienced practitioners. Use these courses to expand your knowledge of green building, discover helpful tips for practice, and learn from others’ experiences—all while earning CE hours.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037