What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
Printable PDF versions of the reference guide are available for purchase independently of the hard copy.
The e-document purchase provides 30-day access to download a printable PDF version of the reference guide. This option does not include a hard copy delivery of the reference guide. The e-document reference guides have a personalized water-mark on every page, which cannot be removed.
The e-document (PDF) reference guides are intended for personal use only and should not be stored on any shared networks.
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
- Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
- Can I print the e-document (PDF)?
- How do I access my reference guide e-document?
- Can I open the e-document (PDF) if I’m not connected to the Internet?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037